Monday, May 13, 2013

My Diva Demands on my Tour Rider

My diva rider requirements My diva rider requirements[/caption] I saw an article on HuffPo about Beyonce's tour rider. Allegedly, she has demanded such oddities as alkaline water that must be chilled to 21 degrees and served with $900 titanium straws, and bathrooms which have new toilet seats and red toilet paper at every venue. I, for one, completely understand this. I mean, if I was going on a world tour, there are certain necessities I'd require as well. Living in luxury hotel rooms night after night can be tough. One can't be on the road for extended periods of time without those little touches that bring a sense of comfort and hominess. If it was me, I'd require the following on my tour rider.

CONTINUE READING HERE!

1 comment:

Mother of the Year said...

You are so awesome and funny! I would send hate mail, but going to a whole seperate page would be wayyyyyy too much work. ;)

My diva demands are simply to have a new pair of socks every day. I love the feeling of new socks. If any staffers give me previously work socks, they will be fired and a hit will be placed on their whole family....well maybe just a verbal warning on the first offense anyway.

Keep up the funny!

www.worstmotheroftheyear.com

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design