Thursday, April 11, 2013

Some Things Never Change


My third grader, Clayton made the A honor roll again for the third quarter. He's come a long way from the kid who used to get in trouble all the time in kindergarten and first grade. I'll never forget the day I picked him up from kindergarten and asked him, "How were you today? Did you get in trouble?"

He answered, "Nope, I was good."

"Then why is your teacher walking out to the car?"

"I don't know, go drive, drive, DRIVE!"

Yep, that's my Clay. He's the comedian of the family and in this family, that's really saying something.

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design