Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Year in Pictures

For the past couple weeks I've been looking back over the year, trying to remember all the things that happened. Unfortunately, I can't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday, let alone what happened months ago. Thankfully, I post pictures and updates on Facebook frequently so I was able to look back and recall some of the things that happened this year. Whatever would we do without Facebook, right? So instead of writing a boring year-end wrap-up, I'm going to share my year in pictures. Believe me, there are some, ah "interesting" pictures. I hope you enjoy!

CONTINUE READING HERE!

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design