Monday, November 12, 2012

Shopping (and Avenging) at Target this Holiday Season

I do almost all my shopping at Target. I LOVE that store! So when they asked me if I wanted to talk about the hottest toys this holiday season, I jumped at the chance! Sure, you can do your Christmas shopping at Target, but I love that you can also get your groceries, clothes, household items, Christmas cards and decorations, bath towels, lightbulbs, laundry detergent, pretty much everything! I don't have time to run around from store to store and I love the fact that I can usually get everything I need at one place - Target.

CONTINUE READING HERE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A SET OF THE 20 HOTTEST TOYS FOR YOU AND ANOTHER FAMILY AS WELL!

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design