Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Just Five More Minutes

My alarm went off this morning as it does every morning. Instead of simply turning it off and getting out of bed, however, I played my game. It's the same game I play every day. It's the same game I've played every day of my life since I can remember. Oh, the words might have changed a little over the years, but the game is the same. I run through various scenarios in my head in an attempt to buy myself some extra time in bed. I wonder what I can give up in order to sleep for another 5 minutes.

CONTINUE READING HERE TO SEE MY WONDERFULLY HANDY FLOW CHART TO HELP YOU DETERMINE IF YOU SHOULD HIT THE SNOOZE ALARM FOR 5 MORE MINUTES OF SLEEP.

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design