Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Just Five More Minutes

My alarm went off this morning as it does every morning. Instead of simply turning it off and getting out of bed, however, I played my game. It's the same game I play every day. It's the same game I've played every day of my life since I can remember. Oh, the words might have changed a little over the years, but the game is the same. I run through various scenarios in my head in an attempt to buy myself some extra time in bed. I wonder what I can give up in order to sleep for another 5 minutes.

What if I don’t shower? How bad is it if I don’t shower, and (more importantly) how many minutes will that buy me? I’m not sure if this is a common thing or if it’s just one more of my many psychoses. I created a flow chart, detailing my thoughts this morning. What do you think? Do other people do this or am I just one of those people who shouldn’t have access to scissors or other sharp objects?


014b Just Five More Minutes

CONTINUE READING HERE TO SEE MY WONDERFULLY HANDY FLOW CHART TO HELP YOU DETERMINE IF YOU SHOULD HIT THE SNOOZE ALARM FOR 5 MORE MINUTES OF SLEEP.

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative