Friday, July 20, 2012

My Harry Potter Closet Gets a Makeover

When I moved into this house a year ago, I was so excited to discover the closet under our stairs. I fondly named it “The Harry Potter Closet”. You know, because Harry Potter slept in the closet under the stairs in the first movie. Yep, only the coolest people name parts of their houses after ficticious movie characters. Ahem.

Anyway, it’s a cool, slanted closet! (Apparently, it doesn’t take much to impress me.) I figured I’d leave it empty because it’s a totally cool place to play and I knew my kids would love it. Plus, it would probably be a good place to hide if there’s a hurricane, or an armed intruder, or a giant swarm of cockroaches.

CONTINUE READING HERE!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

I have one of those too! since we live in wine country calif, I figured woohoo, a nice wine cellar.... only here it is called the "Hell Closet" because, well it holds all kinds of stuff. no rhyme or reason to what is in there, just a bunch of crap that we absolutely have to keep!and not one bottle of wine is in there! Yours looks smaller than ours, or maybe we just have more crap! no tools in ours, hubs has the entire garage for that, his own personal Hell Closet! It does always feel good once I pull it all out, reorganize it and shove it all back in all nice and neat like! pretty sure we will never have a 2 story house again, because I am not capeable of having a closet under the stairs that isn't a catch all! maybe we will get a real wine cellar next time....glad you are feeling better!

Esther said...

As a fellow spell-checker, I'm surprised at the oops you left in the title of this post....closet has only one "s". :)

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design