Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sometimes You Need a Little Flip

I’m generally a “glass is half-full” kind of person. I see the bright side of any situation without too much effort; it comes naturally. I like other ”glass is half-full” kind of people. I tend to gravitate toward them because, well, who doesn’t like hanging around upbeat, positive people? Then there are those “glass is half-empty” folks. People who focus on the negative bum me out. I avoid them if possible. And finally, there are those people whose attitude is more like, The glass is half-empty. No, actually, it’s more like 2/3 empty. I don’t think you could call it half-empty. That’s not right. It’s more than half empty. And this glass is dirty. There are water marks all over it. A glass like this should really be washed by hand. And, come to think of it, this glass is outdated. It doesn’t really go with my plates. Great, now I have to find new glasses that go with my plates. Or I need to find new plates. And you know how long that will take me! It took me over an year to find these glasses! Fabulous! Now my day is ruined! RUINED, I tell ya! Not that I know of anyone personally who fits this description, ahem.

CONTINUE READING HERE!

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design