Monday, September 26, 2011

Easy Money

I was sick last week and, as much as I wanted to blog, I just couldn't manage to stay awake long enough to compose a single sentence. Every day, after getting home, helping my kids with their homework, making dinner, and getting my little ones to bed, I lay down, coughed up a lung, and passed out asleep. I really needed the sleep. I needed to take care of myself, but, at the same time, I stressed over the fact that I wasn't writing. No writing = no income. But I'm happy to announce that I've now solved all my money problems! My spam filter catches a couple dozen emails a day. I generally just delete the whole bunch without a second glance, but today, for kicks, I decided to open one and read it. This is what it said.

CONTINUE READING HERE!

No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design