Monday, April 11, 2011

The Games Kids Play

When my kids are getting along, you can rest assured it's because they're coming up with stupid things to do together.


While getting ready to move, I’ve been ruthless in my decluttering efforts. I’ve tossed garbage, set aside outgrown clothes and other items for a garage sale, and boxed up those things we want to keep, but don’t need for the next few months. I stacked the boxes and several pieces of superfluous furniture in the garage. No problem, right? All neat and organized, boxed up, and out of the way, just ready for moving day. Except for the fact that I have six children who like to destroy things.

CONTINUE READING HERE!

3 comments:

momnextdoor said...

I'm sitting at my computer with my 1 1/2 year old (who has a fever that the doctor said is caused by allergies. She caught these "allergies" from her brother. Betcha didn't know allergies are contagious!)She's a complete lump on my lap but as I was watching your video she heard your kids voices and started watching too. We just got done watching it for the 7th time because everytime it ends she says "again"! Apparently that activity has a universal appeal!

Laura~peach~ said...

i love your blog have loved it forever... however I am not enjoying haveing to follow links to get the rest of the story... I know it is what you have to do but, anyway I hope your move goes well and everything keeps looking up for you all.

Christa said...

love your blog! you are an idol to moms everywhere!

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design