Saturday, April 2, 2011

Flying Fish


Tonight, I was sitting on the couch, reading a backlog of email, and wondering why we never have any chocolate in the house. I jokingly told Austin, "Go to 7-11 and get me some chocolate."

Now, Austin doesn't drive and I didn't really expect to him to walk to 7-11 or anything. I was joking and I'm pretty sure he knew it.

Still, he hopped up, grabbed his shoes and said he'd run to the store. I told him, "I was just kidding, but if you want something, I'll drive and you can grab me some chocolate too."

I got my shoes and keys and started out the door when he ran past me.

"Austin, I said I'd drive!" I called after him. "Get in the car!


No comments:

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit FAQS Photos Video Fun Mom's Time Out Get In Touch

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Pulse Point Design