Monday, April 25, 2011

Clean Sweep - Bedroom Episode

I still need to paint the ceiling (YUCK!), and get the garage roof fixed, but other than that, I finally have my house the way I want it. It officially goes on the market today. Eek! Say a prayer for a quick sale. And don't tell me to bury a statue upside down in my yard. I refuse to do something as ludicrous as that out of principle.


Unfortunately, I didn't think to take "before" pictures of most of the rooms. Here are "before" and "after" shots of my room though.


BEFORE











AFTER





8 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

It looks great! I love that the bed is not underneath a window :)

Nicole said...

Amazing! Maybe you should start a business as a professional home stager.

Sara said...

very nice!

Frau Mahlzahn said...

Wow -- looks great. It's probably a good idea not to put too many before pictures in your blog... I keep my fingers crossed for a quick sale.

And I agree, that you should start an enterprise as a professional de-clutterer!

So long,
Corinna

Sarah said...

What a transformation!! You should be on "Design on a Dime!" :)

Notsopc said...

Looks great.. hey I have a brother in Orlando.. Hmmmmm????

Snookie said...

Plant the statue....it works!

Linda said...

Wow, I wish I could do half as good a job, your room looks fabulous...good luck with the sale, I hope it happens quickly for you so you can move on to the next phase of your lives!

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative