Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LEGOLAND Discount

My four youngest kids love this place! If you have any Lego fanatics at home or you just want something different and fun to do with your kids, take a trip to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago located in Schaumburg, IL.



To celebrate President’s Day, LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago is offering guests $5 off each full paid admission from February 17 - 25!




Other discounts include:

· Buy ANY LEGO Game, get Robo Champ (3835) for $1.00!
· Buy $50 or more of of Atlantis boxed sets and receive $10 off your purchase!
· Purchase a Pirate Sword, Pirate Hat, and Pirate Eye Patch for $15! ($23 value separately)
· Buy 1 LEGO over the shoulder bag, get 1 LEGO Classic Large Magnet set FREE!




For more information, hours, and directions, click HERE!



5 comments:

Tammy said...

I wish we lived closer. My son would love this. However, right now I think I've stepped on enough LEGOS for a lifetime. @@ If the darn things weren't so expensive, I'd throw the stragglers away! I love them almost as much as I "love" play-doh. :0S

V1nce said...

I don't know exactly how kid-friendly this is but Lego makes free software to virtually construct your kid's lego designs digitally

http://ldd.lego.com/

Together We Save said...

Oh wow - this looks like a fun place!!

Gilsner said...

Is it wrong that I would be willing to pay $15 for a pirate eye patch alone?!?

Because *that* will help my dating situation...

Unknown said...

This is unrelated, but I had a question. Had you ever thought about photoshopping your ex out of that nifty caricature? I'd be happy to do it for you. :)

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative