Monday, October 26, 2009

Safety Tats Winner

I'm sorry. With everything going on last week, I forgot to post the winner of the Safety Tats on Friday. The random winner is...


Jen said...
I bought Safety Tats to use when we went to Disney last summer. They are great! I love these new halloween ones!! I'd love to win them!! I'm almost out of the ones I bought for Disney so I'm in need of new ones anyway. I use them whenever we go to amusement parks or any crowded places. They are so handy!!

Thanks everyone for leaving your comments! Congratulations to Jen! Email me at mom2my6pack@aol.com with your shipping address.

4 comments:

That Crazy Mom Over There said...

Hi Dawn - is everyone feeling better in your family? I remember reading your post and my heart just went out to you...

vegaschristina said...

Hey Dawn...also wondering how the family is doing? Everyone getting over the crud?

Starr said...

Thanks for the reminder to replenish MY safetytat stash. Hope all is well with the family.

Sarah said...

Hi there. Don't know if you follow MckMama's blog, but her son (1 yr tomorrow) has a severe heart condition and he is gravely ill again. Could you please pray for Stellan? Thanks. Praying for your family! :)
http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative