Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Duh!

I'm sorry. I'm so out of it this week. I promise I'll be back and functioning next week. I just need a few days to regroup.
Anyway, I realize that I screwed up and only picked one winner for the Safety Tats when I was supposed to pick four. So here are the other three...

Tami said...
I just became a fan of safety tats on facebook!!iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com


Jenny said...
these would be great on a cruise, no? sounds wonderful and I'm sure provides much better peace of mind when you're out and about.


Tmomma said...
what a great idea! i remember you talking about these before and how useful they are.

I'm sorry for my slip-up. Congratulations to all the winners! Please email me at mom2my6pack@aol.com with your addresses. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's ok..... I have brain "farts" too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn I hope your kids are all doing much better and I'll bet that you feel like you will never have any energy ever again! Hang in there.
P.S. I just checked out your hate mail page just for fun not because I want to send you any.. HILARIOUS! You are too funny.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get you back! Check out Shop.com's new sale items when you get the chance! http://www.shop.com/dept-onsale-a.xhtml

Katrina R.
~kat~
@katluvsshoes

Custom t-shirts said...

Well i would also like to congratulate all the winners. Unfortunately i am not in the list of winners but next i 'll try different tactics for it.

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative