Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Go Back and Be Happy Winners

Thank you to everyone who left a comment about Go Back and Be Happy!
Here are the random winners who will get a copy of Julie's book, Go Back and Be Happy.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
211
170
149
109
151
Timestamp: 2009-02-12 04:15:16 UTC

109
Anonymous said...
What an amazing story! I would love to read this!astierman@tconl.com

149
myless said...
What an amazing story. I'll have to mention it to my book club

151
Goldibug said...
I most definitly have to get myself a copy of this book. It sounds amazing. Courageous and inspriational are the first thoughts that come to mind when I hear of this story. I can't wait to read this!

170
Krys72599 said...
Would absolutely LOVE to read this inspiring story! You might want to try Don Piper's story, 90 Minutes in Heaven. Another inspiring tearjerker.

211
Diana said...
This story sounds fascinating. I would love to read this book.Diana GRomeoville, IL

Congratulations! Please email me at mom2my6pack@aol.com by Friday night with your shipping address or I'll choose another winner.

3 comments:

Cookie said...

I think you forgot my name... again. Or maybe you misspelled it (did I spell that right??). When you listed "myless" as a winner, did you really mean "Cookie?" It's a common mistake, I know.

Rick said...

I'm beginning to think that your random generator thingy has it out for me. What happened to the old fashion hat? Me and hats get along quite well.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so excited to read this book! Thank you Dawn and random generator. I haven't won anything in a long time. Hang in there guys! You'll get picked one of these days too.

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative