Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Trust Me Winners

Here are the winners of the TNT tote bag & shirt!

Here are your random numbers:

87
108
158
Timestamp: 2009-01-27 06:12:59 UTC

The winning comments came from...

Kristien said...
I actually have "Trust Me" already programmed into my TIVO. My husband and I watch "Leverage" (love it!) on TNT as well and we saw the previews for this show. It looks like it's going to be great!!

Jenny said...
I'm always looking for grown-up shows to watch, so I'll have to check this one out...esp since it has Tom Cavanaugh in it! My husband and I both really enjoy his work. Thanks for telling about it! :)

momof3crazykids said...
That looks like you had a great time! I love Monica Potter.

Congratulations! Email me at mom2my6pack(at)aol(dot)com with your shipping address and I'll get these out to you right away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a sore loser or anything, just wondering...Are people who comment as "anonymous" eligible to win your prizes? I always comment as anonymous, but I leave my name at the bottom of my comment when I'm entering a prize giveaway.

Val said...

Wow, I'm so excited! I will be emailing you soon. I just found out today that Sarah Clarke is in Trust Me too. (she was Bella's mom in the movie Twilight)

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative