Monday, July 7, 2008

And the Winners Are...

Here are the 11 winners from my Super Spectacular One Year Anniversary Bloggy Quiz!

These are the people who got all 10 questions right!

Shannon from Delaware
Melissa
Keren
Carol
Amber
Sharon

And here are the other winning names that I randomly drew from the group of people who got 9 out of 10 questions correct!

mrsslats
Charlotte's Mommy
LaLa
mom2cors
zelcers

Congratulations! Write me with your mailing address so your prize can be shipped out.

1. Which one of these things has Dawn NOT shown us pictures of?

A. a bar of soap with teethmarks in it
B. her sister's Christmas tree
C. her thumb with a Strawberry Shortcake bandage on it
D. a komodo dragon
E. a doorknob

2. Which quote has Dawn NOT used on her blog?

A. Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ~ George Carlin
B. Parents are not interested in justice, they're interested in peace and quiet. ~ Bill Cosby
C. Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much. ~ Oscar Wilde
D. When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear. ~ Mark Twain
E. Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. ~ Matthew 7:1-2

3. Which one of the following was NOT a blog post title?

A. The Bats Won't Poop on Your Head
B. You Put WHAT in the Toilet?
C. Here's Some Toilet Paper to go With That Butt Paste
D. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia
E. Don't Put Chocolate Milk in Your Pants

4. Dawn has had pictures of Brooklyn in which of these places?

A. Stuck on the top bunk bed
B. Playing in the toilet
C. Sitting in the bathroom sink
D. In the kitchen cupboard
E. Standing in the dishwasher

5. The most comments Dawn has received on a post is...

A. 718
B. 353
C. 872
D. 903

6. Which of the following things does Dawn NOT hate?

A. vomit
B. styrofoam
C. broccoli
D. balloons
E. shoes

7. Dawn is well known for her beautiful decorated cakes made to celebrate the highlights in her family. Which theme has Dawn NOT shown us pictures of?

A. Bacon
B. Lightning McQueen
C. Monkeys
D. Bugs
E. Simpsons

8. In addition to cakes, a lot of other cooking takes place in the Meehan kitchen too. Which of these kitchen disasters experiences did Dawn write about?

A. Joe putting lemon-lime Kool Aid on fish
B. Clay microwaving eggs for 55 minutes and 55 seconds
C. Austin melting the slotted spoon by making donuts

D. Savannah burning chocolate chip cookies
E. Clay turning the mixer on high and spraying flour all over the place

9. There is a lot of “gross” food found at the Meehan’s. Which one has NOT been blogged about?

A. Pizza
B. Sour chocolate milk
C. Moldy sandwich
D. Petrified hot dog
E. Banana peel
F. Cookies
G. Waffle

10. True or false: Dawn fed Clayton chocolate ice cream for breakfast on national tv.
False

Thank you to everyone for playing!!! And thanks for an awesome first year!
And thank you so much to the wonderful ladies who donated prizes to the winners!

Leslie at Simply Lovely Gifts

Patti at Precious Text

Vanessa at My Mommy's Bracelets

Annika at Red Thread Confections

Angie at Good For the Kids

Kim at Olive Kids

Dana at Couture Moms

Michelle at 4 The Kids

Rachel at Supper's on the Table, Come Home

Roxanne from Sassy Chics

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

I got 8 right :o)

Anonymous said...

Not that I think you should change your list of winners, because they've already been selected, so that's fair, but I beg to differ on #8. In your Tuesday, January 15, 2008, "Cooking 101" post, you did not say how long Clay put the eggs in the microwave, but you did mention another incident involving that amount of time, "On the bright side, it's been almost a year since his last cooking escapade (where he put a package of microwave popcorn, still encased in cellophane, in the microwave for 55 minutes and 55 seconds) so at least it's not a regular thing." Just for the record....
But I stilled missed finding the komodo dragon photo -- I hate getting anything wrong on a quiz!

Brenda said...

Congratulations winners! Great prizes Dawn!

Anonymous said...

Seriously? I actually WON SOMETHING??? This has never ever happened to me before! How cool is this??? I will email you with my mailing address right now, Dawn. Thanks! And thanks for brightening my world every day-- I have so much fun reading your blog. :)

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Aw, shoot. I knew I should have posted an entry; I would have gotten them all right! Oh, well. Thanks for the contest & for your wonderfully entertaining blog!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to create a one of a kind NAMESAKE for one of your winners!!

What a fun contest!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

How do we email you? I'm not seeing an email address. Perhaps I'm dense.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Happy One Year Anniversary!!!

Great quiz!

~Jenifer~ said...

This was a lot of fun! I may have researched it a bit if I had not found it Sunday night. Congrats to all the winners.
When are we going to get to see some of the interesting pics from the camping trip.... I can't wait.
I agree I am so glad that you share you hectic life with us you make my job seem easy (I only have 2 and trying for #3).

I have not recieved any emails about the up coming book so can you tell us a bit about it please?

Shellie said...

Aw shoot, I was going to come back and take that quiz after I got the kids to bed, but that was a week or so ago, right? They finally passed out.

Who's Visiting My Blog Right Now?

 
Home About Dawn Blog Books News & Events Press Kit Contact

Dawn Meehan 2008-. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by Jones House Creative